Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problems Copying Nokia MicroSD Card

• 06-12-2006 10:04pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, I've just got a new 6233 with a 64mb MicroSd (sw 3.70).

I've also bought a new 512mb card and as all the standard ringtones and stuff are on the original nokia one i assumed it would just be a simple copy and paste job to get all the stuff on to the new card.

It seems tho there is a copy protection on the original nokia chip. When i put the chip in the computer is shows up fine in my computer and reports all the correct file sizes but I cant copy or even read any files. All I get is Access Denied.

Any ideas to bypass this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Try putting the 64meg chip into the phone, copying everything to the phone memory, then putting in the 512 chip and copying them back.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

humm... that never even dawned on me. ill try it. ill have to do it in stages tho cause the phone only has 6mb memorry and theres 11mb of stuff on the chip.

thanks anyways tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭tippguy2

make sure the memory card or its cassette isint locked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

You should still be able to read stuff if the chip is locked though

Advertisement