Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake plugs

Options
  • 06-12-2006 10:28pm

I'm asking this here because these things are usually found in piercing type places. I need to find some fake plugs, preferably black ones. I've seen some in Georges St Arcade but they were pretty expensive (10 euro apiece). I'm also looking for those cartilage ring things that don't require a piercing, they were kind of in in the 90's - I think they were called 'ear cuffs'. They're much thicker than normal jewellery and stay on the ear by pinching it. I've seen people wearing them around. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Phenobarbidoll

Ear cuffs are not something that you'll pick up anywhere other than Claires or Dynasty or other costume jewellery type places.

Fake plugs can look a bit crap, so if you're gonna get them, get decent ones. A tenner each isn't unreasonable for body jewellery, but I personally wouldn't be giving my custom to the place in Georges arcade. Celestial ring have a buttload of jewellery, and if they don't have what you want, they'll order it in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

yeah 10squid each is quite cheap in fairness
    Phenobarbidoll: came across a person on IAM who had the same username as you, thought it was you cos its quite a unique name but alas it wasnt and i made a fool of myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Phenobarbidoll

Ah bummer! Sorry bout that :p
    Nah, I've not got an IAM profile yet, cos I'm a lazy cow and haven't submitted any photos of my metal bits.

Advertisement