Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Seat Ibiza Pads and Discs

Options
  • 07-12-2006 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭

Can anybody give me a ball park figure for front pads and discs for a 97 1.4 Seat Ibiza. Parts only??

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

from a dealer? €€€
    GSF on the other hand seem to be €15-20 per disk and about €25-30 for a set of pads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

My uncle is doing the work to my g/f's car and he's refusing to tell me the cost and is insisting on not charging so i want to know how much to sort him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Not sure on price, Ive forgotten how much I paid for the pad on my Ibiza. It was small money anyway, talk to Otto, they have a couple of branches:

01 4000060

• Registered Users Posts: 4,252 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Go to a general parts motor shop and ask, or even look them up in the goldenpages.ie for motor parts and call them up and ask.

Advertisement