Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung LE32R72B Query

• 07-12-2006 11:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

Am thinking of getting a Samsung LE32R72B, and have a query for any people who have one.

I've a philips CRT TV at home that remembers which input it was last getting a signal from when it is powered up. I'm wondering if the samsung does this?

What I mean is...
    I've a Sky box connected to scart1, a PS2 connected to the S-Video input and a regular aerial connectd to the RF input.
    If I was using the PS2 last (on S-Video), then power off the TV (not just put in standby, but also hit the power button). Then when I come back and power up the TV, it starts up with the input coming from S-Video.

I have a Mitsubishi with a similar setup, but when it is re-started it always starts up with the RF-Input selected, regardless of what the last selected input was.

It would be the icing on the cake if the Samsung could behave like the philips I have.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Just tried it there and it doesn't remember what it was on last but it does always start on my ntl digi box (AV1) instead of RF.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭dancin

Thanks, that's better than always going to the RF input. At least I'd get the Sky box at startup.

Advertisement