Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork book club meeting times?

Options
  • 07-12-2006 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I did a search for the recent cork book club thread and i cant find it so apologies for this post.

Can anyone involved in the cork book club pm or reply with details on the next meeting, what book to read, how often do you meet up, etc.?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

Hi,

Sorry for not being around but I've been sick and have no access to the computer. There is a meeting at Meades on Wednesday night if you want to pop in and say hello anyway but if not I will be posting with regards to the January meeting nearer to the time.

D

Hi - book club is on 8.30 on the 17th January. The book is Everyman by Philip Roth. I'll let you know what the venue is as this is to be decided.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

Hi deer!

Joining a book club is something I have wanted to do for a while but I could not find one in cork, is there any room left at the inn?

how did 'The Princess Bride' meeting go? One of my favourite books...

Cheers

Donal

Hi donal - there is of course - will post the venue soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

hi deer,

Is it on tonight? Could you tell me the location?

Ta

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fii-gii

Hi all Iwish to join a book club in cork and I was wondering is this one still going I would be very gratefull for any reply ,

F

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Looks like Thursday the 28th in the wine bar on Washington Street. Prob about 9ish? This month's book was Beloved by Toni Morrison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fii-gii

its abit late for me to read this book but can i still join in?? fi

Advertisement