Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclub with the most sluts in Waterford (female)

• 07-12-2006 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Title says it all really - if one were looking for loose women in Waterford city, which nightclub or public house would one be best off attending?

Comments

Ha!..Sorry man, cant help, but what a legend of a post..

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I've seen it all now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Theres used to be a club called "flytrap", your guarenteed to score at that. It used to be on fridays in the forum but I think it moved to The Bowery now.

Ride of your life, guarenteed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Stay out of the pubs anyway, only all the aul ones are in there. Flytrap is definitely your best bet. Get a few of your mates along and head there. There ****ing well up for it:D

Asmodean wrote:
    Stay out of the pubs anyway, only all the aul ones are in there

I wouldnt go quite that far, is HUSH still open up near ballybricken ? Most of the heads there usually head along to flytrap so it could be the best place to start, get your foot in the door with a few of them first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Na, Flytrap and Hush are gone I think, it's a pity as I think the OP would get plenty of action up in those places.
    You could try and of the nightclubs in town though horsebiscuit.
    Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Start off in Tommy Barrs, then go to Merlins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 horsebiscuit

Nice one Gizzle I might give it a shot, and C-13 I told you after last we went out that flytrap wasnt my thing so stop trying to coax me into it again I told you I was drunk and it was strictly a once-off between us... (hence the last word in black bold lettered title)

Cmon now seriously folks surely theres more out there with recommendations for the best place in Waterford for the likely sort of women?!
    Dont keep it to yourselves lads, I'm there for one night only and with all your collective inputs I reckon we might just be able to make this happen... lets hear it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

WTF? First off, HUSH was a gay bar and Merlins has been gone with years....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Gizzle wrote:
    then go to Merlins.

Those were the days. how about preachers?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

fade2black wrote:
    WTF? First off, HUSH was a gay bar and Merlins has been gone with years....

Yeah we know, and flytrap is a gay club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 horsebiscuit

Yes its c-13's rather hair-lairious humour you see..
    OK now thats that out of the way lets make with the sluts people.. where to?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

The wander inn in Johnstown has some of the finest women you'll ever meet. Failing that, 8pm weekdays (I think) outside the forum theres a lot of rich women. Look for the ones with clipboards and markers..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Yes its c-13's rather hair-lairious humour you see..
    OK now thats that out of the way lets make with the sluts people.. where to?!

There's sluts everywhere. It's up to you to spot them. They don't ring each other up and arrange to meet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

ah hem the cotton mill in portlaw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CD-WOW

Try the Maryland. :)

Anyway now that the "try send the user to a gay bar" mandatory stint has ended theres no real bar where your guarenteed to score here. I presume your looking for the waterford equivalent of copper face jacks (would that be correct ? going form what I've read here anyway).

All the clubs have an even spread of women, none of them any easier than standard, unless you want a fat girl. What type of women your into will govern where you go

The Bowery - Indie/Alt women
    The Forum - Indie/Alt women
    Ruby's - Mixed
    Ten - Lowest end of the age spectrum
    Harveys - (Late bar, not nightclub) Older women
    oxygen - Posers

That said I havent been in these establishments in a few months but if memory serves me correctly that should be fairly accurate.

For the pre-club-pub I owuld suggest either Revolution or Masons, both younger bars with a fair serving of women, and the women out of here are most likely to go to either rubys/oxygen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

ah yes good old flytrap, they used to share toilets with shakedown I think few years ago, spent ages feckin dying for a cubicle only for 2 lads to burst out after having got up to god knows what in there.

C-13 has it right there OP, and the women you're more likely to pull will be in either ruby's or oxygen, and will often be eejits.

angry_fox wrote:
    Those were the days. how about preachers?:rolleyes:

Then head to South in Tramore, with a bit of midnight Celtic Laserworld....
    OLD SKOOL!!! That's how I roll.

There's a good few lookers in Geoff's, dunno if they're easy or not though.

Car Mad wrote:
    ah hem the cotton mill in portlaw :)

Just copped this now - I think the OP was looking for women not children Car Mad :D

• Advertisement

You could also go to the strip club by Besco's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

OP,
    Tom Mahers on o'connell st is prob your best starting point for finding women .. else try jordans american bar on the quay down near the plaza ... your near the bowery then !!.

I havent been in Mordants on Mayor's walk in a long time but its always been a good middle of the road place for scoring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Well Horsebuscuit,

Don't mind those feckin' eejits takin' the piss outta ya, head straight to The Yellow House if it's sluts yer after;)

'Tis a bit off the beatin' track (grab a taxi) as it's actually on the Cork road but shur 'tis only a straight run into town then.

Ye can grab a fluzie here & bring her into the disco & dance the knickers off her!! (happy hunting);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Jambo wrote:
    OP,
    Tom Mahers on o'connell st is prob your best starting point for finding women

A fine pint of beamish served by a fine looken woman :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

c - 13 wrote:
    Just copped this now - I think the OP was looking for women not children Car Mad :D
    she said she was 18:eek: never going there again :(
    i was wondering whod spot it first lol over 18's not allowed No Gards neither :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Muldoons, no joke, was in there one night and it was like the Whispers girls had the night off or summit, dead easy to score in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

TBH any of the nightclubs in town, you'll find your fix there. Just bump n' grind on the floor and happy days!!! ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Outside KFC after usually is good --- Bang em a wink and a nod and bobs your uncle not bob tweedy of course he owns Fckin Waterford

Best bet for women all jokin aside id the uluru at the moment its just a sex steam pot bolin over

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

What about intelligent, sophisticated girls? Where does one poach such a filly in Waterford? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

merlante wrote:
    What about intelligent, sophisticated girls? Where does one poach such a filly in Waterford? ;)
    In Kilkenny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement