Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclub with the most sluts in Waterford (female)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

merlante wrote:
    What about intelligent, sophisticated girls? Where does one poach such a filly in Waterford? ;)

I thought they were extinct around these parts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Say it ain't true lads! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

merlante wrote:
    Say it ain't true lads! :(

I think for an intelligent, sophisticated girl you may have to go to galway or some place far far away cause there no where to be found in waterford. :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

angry_fox wrote:
    I think for an intelligent, sophisticated girl you may have to go to galway or some place far far away cause there no where to be found in waterford. :)

There in Waterford, you just won't find them in nightclubs or most bars :)

Cabaal wrote:
    There in Waterford, you just won't find them in nightclubs or most bars :)

I'm curious so. What do they do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

Why, they're all at home washing their hair of course:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

They work up in Whispers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

CD-WOW wrote:
    Try the Maryland. :)

sECONDED :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

While on dubious nocturnal matters, was the Hotel Inexpensive (corner of The Mall and Catherine St) everything I heard it was?

Mike.

And more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Unfortunately, Waterfords lack of a university doesn't bode well for men looking for intelligent, sophisticated girls. Brain drains :(

Unfortunately, Waterfords lack of a university doesn't bode well for men looking for intelligent, sophisticated girls. Brain drains :(

Could be, and less coming in as well. :( Although, I did meet an intelligent looking girl last night, she was Polish! :) They obviously can't use the internet to defend themselves in any case. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

the vic in tramore on a saturday for the intelligent types. tramore women are far too up themselves though for there own good. if yer a townie though they love that because they think townies are sofisticated city types hahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

This has to be one of the worst threads on this forum. I'm no prude but the title alone is rubbish and the above quote has to be the worst contribution to the whole lot, half the people here are looking for "sluts" and the other half are saying can't find an intelligent woman in Waterford. Spend less time on here and you might find an intelligent girl

You can't get around the fact that most of those who score highly in their leaving cert attend a university. I think it's relatively safe to say that those who score highly in their LC are intelligent. Of the high pecentage that do attend a university in another county, I read that an estimated 13% return to work in Waterford, the rest finding employment in other areas of the country. That's what's called a brain drain and I did not make that respect in respect to my lovelife. Instead I made it in respect to its affect on Waterford's economy and culture, but if you want to go off and make naive assumptions then go ahead.
    Spend less time on here and you might find an intelligent girl

And you have the tenacity to say that I make worthless contributions...

You can't get around the fact that most of those who score highly in their leaving cert attend a university. I think it's relatively safe to say that those who score highly in their LC are intelligent. Of the high pecentage that do attend a university in another county, I read that an estimated 13% return to work in Waterford, the rest finding employment in other areas of the country. That's what's called a brain drain and I did not make that respect in respect to my lovelife. Instead I made it in respect to its affect on Waterford's economy and culture, but if you want to go off and make naive assumptions then go ahead.

Maybe you might take in to account that years ago students who didn't study French or another Euopean language could not go to University, in other words a lot (but not all) engineering students couldn't go to Uni, does that make them all less intelligent. I finished top of my class in my LC but because I didn't do French i went to an RTC (or IT these days), does that make me less intelligent?

"but if you want to go off and make naive assumptions then go ahead.

Please tell me what my naive assumptions are????

[QUOTE=|And you have the tenacity to say that I make worthless contributions...[/QUOTE]

Please explain tenacity to me and how you actually make it part of your arguement. I'm not an University student so I'm sorry I don't know what you mean, please make it so a simple guy like me can understand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

just becasue someone goes to University or not, has no bearing on intelligence... You either have it or you don't

I know lots of people who went to Uni and have no basic intelligence whatsoever. (Arts courses)

Richard Branson never went to Uni... does this mean he is stupid.. I don't think so

lots of parents were even lucky to do the leaving Cert never mind to go to Uni.. does this make them less intelligent than their off spring?

finally what about those who are intelligent and qualify to go to Univ but can't afford to go becasue it means moving out of the region and having to pay rent etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 horsebiscuit

Roanmore wrote:
    This has to be one of the worst threads on this forum. I'm no prude but the title alone is rubbish and the above quote has to be the worst contribution to the whole lot, half the people here are looking for "sluts" and the other half are saying can't find an intelligent woman in Waterford. Spend less time on here and you might find an intelligent girl

Chill out baby, where do you drink in Waterford?

• Advertisement

Did you pull Horsebiscuit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 horsebiscuit

After a dodgy start in Rubys (teenagers and degenerates) hit Muldoons and the place didnt let me down.. YEAASSS hahahaha

Thumbs up Waterford

cheers all for the helpful advice, this board is blatently best resource in the world FOR ANYTHING

Hip Hip Hooray!
    Well done man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

You didn't try anywhere else??? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

muldoons? did she have all her teeth? ah in fairness theres some fresh aul wans in there.

And here I was thinking you were taking the piss :S. On that note... congratulations???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 suga

Can't BELIEVE there's still people like you around just out to use and abuse. Get a life please, or a personality perhaps then you won't need to target 'sluts' and might actually get a girlfriend.

suga wrote:
    Can't BELIEVE there's still people like you around just out to use and abuse. Get a life please, or a personality perhaps then you won't need to target 'sluts' and might actually get a girlfriend.

In fairness there seems to be a lot of his female equivalents out there (the sluts :) ). Surely if women didn't like that attitude, he'd have to change, no? Perhaps if these women didn't put out so easily they might have cause to expect better?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 suga

merlante wrote:
    In fairness there seems to be a lot of his female equivalents out there (the sluts :) ). Surely if women didn't like that attitude, he'd have to change, no? Perhaps if these women didn't put out so easily they might have cause to expect better?

OK OK, You've certainly got a point there, it just annoys me when I see people with that attitude. But yes, there are waaay too many female's out there that put out too easily.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

kano476 wrote:
    in fairness theres some fresh aul wans in there.

funny cos its true

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement