Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclub with the most sluts in Waterford (female)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

suga wrote:
    there are waaay too many female's out there that put out too easily.

Where are these so called females? Do they come out at a certain time of year?? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

angry_fox wrote:
    Where are these so called females? Do they come out at a certain time of year?? :)
    well if you cant see them you must be blind:p all year round im afraid:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭PetraMac

I know this is an old thread but I couldn't let this go uncommented.
    I found this thread when searching for something else Waterford-related in Google. A pretty poor reflection on boards.ie, which I love and have been using for years.
    Interesting use of the term "slut" here and what it says about your attitude to women and relationships, guys.
    Let me guess - none of you guys is in a relationship and has difficulty establishing contact with women? Have any of you, especially the OP, wondered whether this has anything to do with the fact that you think of women in these terms?
    You might be interested in the recent "SlutWalk" movement. This series of protest marches started earlier this year in Canada in response to remarks made by a Toronto Police officer that "women should avoid dressing like sluts in order not to be victimized".
    SlutWalks have been held in cities all over the world and one is planned for Dublin soon. One of the most noticeable things about the SlutWalks is that the participants - who are female and male, by the way - dress as "slutty" as they possibly can. If any of you are interested, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SlutWalk.
    Think of that, guys: women dressed like sluts, on the streets, because it is their right to dress as they choose - not because they want the creepy attentions of guys like you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

PetraMac wrote: »
    I know this is an old thread but I couldn't let this go uncommented.
    I found this thread when searching for something else Waterford-related in Google. A pretty poor reflection on boards.ie, which I love and have been using for years.
    Interesting use of the term "slut" here and what it says about your attitude to women and relationships, guys.
    Let me guess - none of you guys is in a relationship and has difficulty establishing contact with women? Have any of you, especially the OP, wondered whether this has anything to do with the fact that you think of women in these terms?
    You might be interested in the recent "SlutWalk" movement. This series of protest marches started earlier this year in Canada in response to remarks made by a Toronto Police officer that "women should avoid dressing like sluts in order not to be victimized".
    SlutWalks have been held in cities all over the world and one is planned for Dublin soon. One of the most noticeable things about the SlutWalks is that the participants - who are female and male, by the way - dress as "slutty" as they possibly can. If any of you are interested, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SlutWalk.
    Think of that, guys: women dressed like sluts, on the streets, because it is their right to dress as they choose - not because they want the creepy attentions of guys like you.

I'm sure this thread died a death with good reason. I'm not sure what you want to achieve by bumping it back up and scolding posts from four years ago.

In any case, if you're unhappy with a post, report it. I'm sure the culprits will be sentenced to time already served. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Slut walks are new to Toronto?

Sure we've had them on John Street for years.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Before my time thank christ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Slut walk - any relation to...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walk_of_shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Never even seen this thread. That slut walk thing is some heap of sheite. I know what they're doing it for and all that but just think the whole slut walk is a stupid way of doing it .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

I must admit that going out in Waterford has become something of a difficulty for me.

I suffer from something called incredibilus goodlookingus, that is, I am an exceptionally good looking man. That wouldn't be such a problem, but I am also strong (yet caring), intelligent (yet funny), well dressed (yet classy), charming (yet reserved) and self confident (yet modest). This makes me quite a target for a lot of the women who attend Waterford's nightclubs.

It used to be a laugh. I remember the first time I got hounded out of a nightclub by a woman beginning me for sex. After I left oxygen I was a bit annoyed, it was a Spraoi weekend and I had paid €15 to get in. Then I thought 'hey, I just got hounded out of a nightclub by a woman begging me for sex'. It boosted my confidence for a while.

It wouldn't be a problem only it happens so often. Hen nights can be bad. I'm often part of their dares, such as to pinch the bum of the best looking guy in the pub. I stopped going into Revolution for fear of the hen nights. But its not just the hen nights. Even in the Munster I get harrassed by seemingly respectable older ladies who wish to introduce me to their daughters. If I go out with my friends there is usually at least one girl that tries feel me up. I can't go out to a disco with my girlfriend as the jealous girls are totally obnoxious to her.

So PetraMac, climb down off your high horse. It happens to guys too (well me at least).

Of course my friends just think its a laugh, and I try laugh it off myself. I put on a front. I sometimes think I should stop wearing my fancy Italian shoes and blazer, but then I think no, that'd just be giving in.

Bahahahahah post of the decade. ^^^^^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Wailin

The Olde Rogue and Bobby Magees......aaaaahhhh the nostalgia! Back in the days when pubs were pubs, cheap drink, good music, the odd wild west fight and biker women!!!! I think Im gonna weep.......!!!!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

What ever happened to Mossy Monk lads?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=3102

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

poor poor dayshah, thats a terrible thing to happen ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Good question actually. Anyone know him in real life?

I have seen some random(and stupid) reasons to bump a thread but this is A1.

Pm him something. Then when he checks his email he will remember us. That's if he still uses same email address

You came back to us Seany there is still hope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Who is Mossy Monk? a character on the Waterford City thread i guess?

He was a fairly regular poster and seems to have stopped. His Avatar was Jesus from South Park IIRC.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I liked Mossy. Wonder where he is.

ziedth wrote: »
    You came back to us Seany there is still hope :)

Still hope that ill piss off again is it Hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Feck off, I'm the new Mossy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Feck off, I'm the new Mossy!

Perhaps in 25k posts time lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Sully wrote: »
    I liked Mossy. Wonder where he is.

Multivan took him out. You're next :eek:

Now there was a true inspiration. I think of him everyday :(

gscully wrote: »
    Multivan took him out. You're next :eek:

Didnt see him in a while either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭banjacksed

This is one of the best reads iv ever had, fair play to the op

He was banned while you were MIA. He tried re-reging after a one week forum ban fir something or another, I still haven't forgiven Sully for it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭banjacksed

He was banned while you were MIA. He tried re-reging after a one week forum ban fir something or another, I still haven't forgiven Sully for it :)

Whats MIA

Got it

Aww the poor fella.

i must say but I found that newportwex fella hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I think we should un-ban all those who weren't banned for just shilling or whatever. Imgaine the day when Multivan, Newportwex etc all arrived back here. It'd be chaos. It'd be class!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement