Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclub with the most sluts in Waterford (female)

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

nkay1985 wrote: »
    I think we should un-ban all those who weren't banned for just shilling or whatever. Imgaine the day when Multivan, Newportwex etc all arrived back here. It'd be chaos. It'd be class!

NO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Ah Gwon. Newport fella was hilarious. One of the lads I know is barred aswell but I can't think of his username but I imagine he was a right laugh.
    What about superstar biker courier fella hehehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

nkay1985 wrote: »
    I think we should un-ban all those who weren't banned for just shilling or whatever. Imgaine the day when Multivan, Newportwex etc all arrived back here. It'd be chaos. It'd be class!
    I miss all of them - reminds me of a pm I got from a mod for giving out about cream crackers

"Now I'll address your position in general. I have looked in depth at your profile and at your previous indiscretions and and it doesnt make for pretty viewing. At this stage Id think its safe to say that you have had more infractions and bans than any other regular user in the Waterford City forum. This cannot continue."

Thank fcuk that prick is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

Title says it all really - if one were looking for loose women in Waterford city, which nightclub or public house would one be best off attending?

Try the Can Can club up near Ballybricken. Some cute WANs in there on a weeknight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I miss all of them - reminds me of a pm I got from a mod for giving out about cream crackers

"Now I'll address your position in general. I have looked in depth at your profile and at your previous indiscretions and and it doesnt make for pretty viewing. At this stage Id think its safe to say that you have had more infractions and bans than any other regular user in the Waterford City forum. This cannot continue."

Thank fcuk that prick is gone

LOL. Who said that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

Jambo wrote: »
    OP,
    Tom Mahers on o'connell st is prob your best starting point for finding women .. else try jordans american bar on the quay down near the plaza ... your near the bowery then !!.

I havent been in Mordants on Mayor's walk in a long time but its always been a good middle of the road place for scoring

Yeah you can't go wrong in Tom Maghers. it's alive with them in there, all sorts. Go get 'em.:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

I'm thinking most of you are of the yellow house type of clientèle. Have no idea why this knuckle dragging thread is still open, mods?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

You think guys that spend allot of their free time on the internet drink in the yellow house? I have never been in there but I can't see it somehow.

In any event I'm happy to leave this thread open

Edit: but obviously Takola isn't :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Kanoe wrote: »
    I'm thinking most of you are of the yellow house type of clientèle. Have no idea why this knuckle dragging thread is still open, mods?

Nor do I.

Locked. (The thread is from 2006 ziedth, time to open a new one if you want to. Preferably with a less offensive title.)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement