Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slooow Boards

Options
  • 07-12-2006 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭

Page generated in 33.53251 seconds with 14 queries

On Feedback at 14:03

I came into Feedback to report the Front page slow at 23sec.......
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Ok- so its not just me then.....
    Load times are ridiculous.
    Someone forgot to feed the hamster?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,424 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Same here. The familiar "problem with the database" page too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i thought it was my computer but abviously not, it has been very slow today and sometimes when i go between pages they come up blank when fully loaded

• Registered Users Posts: 65,424 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

blah.boards.ie seems to be the currently fashionable one that works

It's a shame it still seems to be very difficult to get www.boards.ie to work adequately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭redtom

Boards extremely slow here (based in blackrock, dublin) - it's a regular occurance, like this every day... will try the blah version

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

Have to say I find it grand... I use www.pie.boards.ie, I'm happy :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm glad to say that new servers have arrived and as soon as we retreive them from Regi's pants they will be serving you happy.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

So this means faster boards??

Also why does boards go missing for a few hours on saturday nights? Been spending the last few indoors with the Christmas coming

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

It bloody better mean faster boards but they have to be configured and set up and all that which will take time at this time of year.

DeV.

DeVore wrote:
    as soon as we retreive them from Regi's pants they will be serving you happy.

Plenty of room in his trousers?

Don't ban me!

• Advertisement
Advertisement