Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet café with wireless facility?

Options
  • 07-12-2006 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a nice interweb café that I can bring my laptop to and work in peace for a few hours mainly during the day. Somewhere around the south side, I live in Bray. If anyone could recommend a place that'd be great. Preferably not somewhere with hoards of kids coming in to check bebo:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Nethouse in rathmines is nice.

good coffee too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

McDonalds in Artane do this.
    In fact, I think most McDonalds with a McCafe do this.

You get tokens that last 30 minutes but staff will give you 2 or 3 if you ask nicely.
    Only catch is that you have to buy something so go for a bottle of water if you don't want the food

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

micmclo wrote:
    McDonalds in Artane do this.
    In fact, I think most McDonalds with a McCafe do this.

You get tokens that last 30 minutes but staff will give you 2 or 3 if you ask nicely.
    Only catch is that you have to buy something so go for a bottle of water if you don't want the food

Good idea. Here is a list of Mc Donalds that have wifi;) .

Advertisement