Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office sharing?

Options
  • 07-12-2006 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

I came across this site; www.officesharing.co.uk and thought it was a good idea. I work from home, but this can get very cabin feverish at times. Does anyone know if there are places that rent out rooms in offices at a cheap rate? I dont want to spend a lot for rent, just want to find out what options there are.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Cianos wrote:
    I came across this site; www.officesharing.co.uk and thought it was a good idea. I work from home, but this can get very cabin feverish at times. Does anyone know if there are places that rent out rooms in offices at a cheap rate? I dont want to spend a lot for rent, just want to find out what options there are.

Cheers

Yes i would also like to see what people suggest as im interested in this.i know of this company.my cousin use them in the uk and they are suppost to be very good. there must be more around ballsbridge area. regus is not very expensive compared to renting a whole office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

Your best bet is to advertise for others on here and on daft.ie then find a suitable premises and share the rent and bills.

There's plenty of vacant places around the southside and Baggot Street areas. There's also a place near me on Fitzwilliam Street which might have space.

Regus can be quite pricey. It all depends on your budget I guess and what exactly you're looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 thebusinessshop

There is a company in Dublin that deals in office space requirements, www.allnone.ie

There is a company in Dublin that deals in office space requirements, www.allnone.ie

i wouldnt like that as its all in the same room. i would prefer paying abit extra and get privacy and some extra space

• Registered Users Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

drdre wrote:
    i wouldnt like that as its all in the same room. i would prefer paying abit extra and get privacy and some extra space

I'd have to agree; looks like a big call centre. You would have as much space converting a box room at home.

• Advertisement

eoin_s wrote:
    I'd have to agree; looks like a big call centre. You would have as much space converting a box room at home.
    Yes it looks like a call centre.there are many cheaper office sharing places fi you look on the net.some starting from only 300 upwards a month

Advertisement