Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ESPN buy NASN....good for European baseball fans?

• 07-12-2006 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭

Story here....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭califano

Yeah it sounds like good news, more selection of games etc. Emotional farewell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I listened to that mp3 not so long ago, very touching but not completely relevant... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

oh no! now we'll have to watch Baseball Tonight and Sportscentre instead of Score Tonight! Disaster. (/sarcasm)

Hopefully they'll continue to show plenty of regional games from Fox and Sportsnet too. I like ESPN's coverage in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Conor_8

If it means more games then its good news! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭WATPOAE

zuutroy wrote:
    oh no! now we'll have to watch Baseball Tonight and Sportscentre instead of Score Tonight! Disaster. (/sarcasm)

Hopefully they'll continue to show plenty of regional games from Fox and Sportsnet too. I like ESPN's coverage in general.

Plus ESPN have Dan Shulman calling all of their main live games. I remember him when he used to be on TSN in Canada when he first started out. Then he was poached by ESPN for some pretty impressive money. Great analyst. Him and Buck Martinez were brilliant when they covered the Jays.

Think I might buckle this summer and get NASN into my house. Nothing better than watching a game after a few too many beers on a Fri/Sat night!

• Advertisement
Advertisement