Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Operation freeflow

Options
  • 07-12-2006 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭

What does everyone make of it so far?Ive traveled inbound from kilmainham/james street/thomas street and i think traffic has been worse.

Not sure how bad its been in the centre of town but the outskirts seem gridlocked

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I reckon that my daily commute now takes 25% longer!

Was at the roundabout at Dundrum this morning watching this numpty garda playing with his red wand thing(!). His presence was making matters worse that it would normally be. They are having a positive effect on the M50/N4 roundabout (assuming these are part of freeflow). They are good at preventing people stopping on the yellow boxes and also at traffic in the wrong lane on the N4 inbound turning for M50 South.

Advertisement