Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exam numbers

Options
  • 07-12-2006 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

It says on SIS web that we don't have exam numbers we have allocated places? So where do wefind out our allocated place? Will it be on SIS web? Will it be on a board in the RDS?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

normally its outside the hall where the exams are, your table number is your exam number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Tan Princess

Thanks

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Anyone know the reason behind the change from exam no to seat no? Sounds like more admin to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Probably another experiment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

Probably because alot of people (like me) never bothered to bring in their exam card...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Does this not mean there will be a huge crowd all around the seat numbers board? Would it not be easier to have posted them online too?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Pythia wrote:
    Does this not mean there will be a huge crowd all around the seat numbers board? Would it not be easier to have posted them online too?
    Well they did this last year for first year exams and there wasn't a problem. They had a few of the boards around the place anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Does this mean we wont be able to choose out own seat?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

panda100 wrote:
    Does this mean we wont be able to choose out own seat?
    Yes, but if theres a problem with your seat for whatever reason say it to an invigilator and they'll do something.
    Oh and it goes alphabetically...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Pythia wrote:

for any exam with large numbers there are up to six copies of the seat numbers sheet available.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Tan Princess

Also where will the results be up? Will they be on blackboard or SIS or outside the department?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

I always got mine on SIS, but again, things in UCD vary by college and school

Advertisement