Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chinchillas for sale

Options
  • 07-12-2006 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

i have chinchillas for sale,as will be too busy soon with baby,won't have time for them. male white and female grey 1.5 years old and male 4 month old white. can be sold separatelly, but can give a cage free with all or last of them.contact me, please,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Thought chins needed the company of another one, but then again I don't know much about them. How about contacting a rescue or logging on to petsireland and irishanimals and putting them in the homing section.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Are the male and female a bonded pair olenka? If so you MUST NOT separate them. Also are they all housed together? I do hope that if they are the males are neutered, otherwise you're going to have a lot more than 3 to deal with, not to mention the very high possibility of inbreeding.

Please advise ASAP. If they are in a dangerous situation I will look into taking them off your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

i can rehome them for you, please let me know asap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

The OP is selling them by the looks of things, I don't think they want to give them up for free adoption.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Unfortunately she's not going to have much option if they're being kept in as dangerous conditions as her post suggests. Apologies to the OP if she has just not made herself clear enough, but if I am interpreting her post correctly then there is absolutely no excuse for what she is doing. She should give her pets up immediately to somebody who will care for them properly and try to ammend any damage that has already been done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I can't see anything in the OP words to suggest the chins are in danger?
    Chinchillas don't take much time to care for though, even with a new baby and if she has a partner it's even easier. Speaking as a parent with pets.
    What I don't understand is the baby is due soon and yet one of the chins is only 4 months old.
    Anyway whatever the reason the OP doesn't want them anymore and it's what's best for the animals that matters now, if this is urgent Olenka pm or e-mail me if not yes money should exchange because even rescues have to ask for a donation, if a person adopting an animal is not willing to fork out a few euro to pay towards the animals upkeep while in rescue then how are they going to cope with having to pay vet/food bills etc.

Edit coz I said paper instead of baby..think I'm loosing it lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Thread closed until the OP PM's me and tells me if she is looking to rehome these or sell them.
    The sale of animals is prohibited on this board.

B

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement