Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor tax office in nutgrove

Options
  • 07-12-2006 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if the tax office is in nutgrove is still open?
    doesnt say anything about it on oasis.gov.ie,

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

stebishop wrote:
    Anyone know if the tax office is in nutgrove is still open?
    doesnt say anything about it on oasis.gov.ie,

Thanks!

As far as I know it is, but I could be wrong. Just give them a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Yes, was there 2 weeks ago. Closes at 3.30pm though and get there early in the morning or you'll be queueing up longtime, longtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

wyndham wrote:
    Yes, was there 2 weeks ago. Closes at 3.30pm though and get there early in the morning or you'll be queueing up longtime, longtime.

Yeah the bloody ques in the place are mad. I was waiting with my uncle there one day for nearly an hour and a half.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭mwrf

thanks,

was waiting 45mins, not too bad i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I. Hate. That. Place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭liamo

Hurray for www.motortax.ie. I used to hate having to queue for-jaysus-ever in that kip. It's been at least a couple of years since I've had to physically attend. Phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,118 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Went once to get my provisional. My dad wasn't too happy about sending my birth cert off so he took me down there. Walked in, saw the queue and straight away I told him we were going home.

Advertisement