Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Where to go out? Need a quick answer.

Options
  • 07-12-2006 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I'll keep this short, as I have to get to bed. My friend is having his 18th tomorrow, he wants to go out, so he's coming up to Dublin for the night. Now all was well in good, we were all just gonna hit the town and bar/club hop, but there's one big problem, I'm after losing my I.D. It's nowhere to be found. I only turned 18 in Nov, so I don't exactly look old. I'm really afraid I'm gonna ruin his night because of this.

What I need, is a club or bar (club preferably) that doesn't generally ask for I.D. There's about 6 of us going, he's the last one of us to turn 18, so it's the first night we've all be able to go out without worry. Dammit!

Advertisement