Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

present for boyfriend??

Options
  • 08-12-2006 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

so i have been goin out with my boyfriend just over a year and im kind of at a loss at what to get him for christmas. our birthdays were back in september and we went all out for them really so i had an idea to have like a budget of €20 for christmas, and to make it fun the present had to have red and green in it! stoooopid me cos now i cant think of anything! like i want it to be maybe a bit funny but like not something thick u know that has no use!

any suggestions anybody?? would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Have a look at BCool, they have all sorts of gadgets and funkeh gifts for not a lot of money.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 JuiceC

Get him a RED men-u shaving brush for €15 and GREEN proraso italian shaving cream from www.4men.ie. It will cost you €23 - no charge for delivery.
    Call it The Italian Job and you're sorted!!

Advertisement