Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia N91

• 08-12-2006 2:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

Just looking for some opinions on the Nokia N91. I have an N70 my self and love it.. but bored of it. I want to use my vodafone sim and I see they are 399 from vodafone... Are these now availible from vodafone?

Also if not, Where can you recommend me to look and what phone can you mabe recomend me instead of the N91 if it isn't too good. I don't fancy spending any more then 399Euro on a phone again.

Thanks,

Hj

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

Get the SE K800i ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

I don't know.. I've been through so many brands of phones and always loved the Nokia's. Love the symbian OS on them too.. I have tonnes of apps to use on them. But of course, I'll consider it the K800i
    How good of a phone is it ?

Hj

I actually don't have the K800i. I have the N70 and have always had Nokia, but I'm fed up with Nokia and want to change. I was going to get the N73, then I seen the K800i, I'm going to get it soon. :)

I see, I'll have a look at it. Anywhere in perticular you recomend to buy phones ? Remembering if its going to be locked to a network, It'll have to be vodafone.. If it can be gotten unlocked, Well then no complaints.

The thing that attracted me to the N91 was the massive 4GB memory and the WiFi connection it has, That sounds interesting alright.

Hj

But look at the size of the N91, it's massive. Vodafone have the K800i now for;

Prepay - RRP €329 Online Offer €319

Pay Monthly Upgrades - RRP €229 Online Offer €229

Pay Monthly First Time Connections - RRP €229

http://www.vodafone.ie/phonestariffs/ourphones/phonedetails.jsp?mysterons=K800I&type=all

Also if you are RTG you'll get €120 credit over 12 months :). So works out around €200.

• Advertisement

Damn your tempting me.. But does the K800i really offer me anything better apart from a decent camera ?

Hj

Advertisement