Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lyons to replace Devaney in A1

• 08-12-2006 10:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭

For this upcoming race at Sentul. So I reckon if Lyons qualifies outside the top 10 than its the teams fault as the car is slow. Theres no way 3 drivers can get in a car and all of them are slow unless its a car/setup problem.
    If Lyons qualifies in top 10 then it may be the drivers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

obviously not the drivers then! :p;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Kersh

Hmmm, seems so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

wtf is going wrong? Irelands poor display this year is making me lose interest in the series:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

these series really has poor coverage, is it becuase its just on sky? I watched a couple of races last year, this year I forgot it started....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Whos the engineer on our team? A few of you have raced and know how important a good engineer is at this level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Whos the engineer on our team? A few of you have raced and know how important a good engineer is at this level.

Andy miller is our engineer....who was actually brought in because of Firman and is really his engineer.Change in this department is needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Beekay wrote:
    Andy miller is our engineer....who was actually brought in because of Firman and is really his engineer.Change in this department is needed.

So whats the deal? Has the car got problems, or do they just need a new engineer + testing + receptive drivers with good feedback?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

The chassis had a problem at the start and got replaced, the car is just as fast as others down the straight so its not engine, drive train etc.
    We've found out its not the drivers just bein sh1t, all three i would have thought would be decent behind the wheel.

A lot of guys reckon we need a change of engineer, and i agree.

Advertisement