Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam centres

Options
  • 08-12-2006 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Just wondering could someone tell me where the RDS Industries Hall, Angelsea Road in relation to the RDS main hall- ie. where the Young scientist exhibition is on.the map made no sense to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

looking at the main hall from the road turn left and walk straight. Come to a cross road (with a few fancy hotels) turn right and walk straight. Half way down the road you'll see an enterance on the left had side of the st.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

That's Simmonscourt Redeye, not the Industries Hall. To get to IH: facing the Main Entrance to RDS, go right then take left at traffic lights onto Angelsea Road. Walk up and entrance is past the library on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Sarchasm

thanx, it was grand when I got there,i just didnt want to be more stressed than I already was.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

Anyone else agree that Inustries Hall and the Main Hall are much nicer than the old exam building?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Sarchasm

definitely.they dont smell like horse ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

And they're warm! I remember sitting around freezing the tail bone off waiting for the main hall last year in a stable cos they had no where like what they have now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Sarchasm wrote:
    definitely.they dont smell like horse ****.
    I remember that! As it so happens I'm allergic to horses; in First Year when I was taking one exam I had an allergy attack because of the smell of horse droppings; and because I hadn't taken any antihistamines (the weather outdoors was rubbish, I was hardly expecting hayfever to pop up...) I had to go to a nurse and get some, and sit out fifteen minutes of the exam until my nose cleared up and basically stopped dripping onto my exam script. I was lucky it was an exam I was completely ubersorted for or I'd have been up shit creek.

Advertisement