Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chilled pubs not far outside Galway city?

Options
  • 08-12-2006 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭

Ok I know this sort of comes under other threads. But, where are the best pubs not too far outside Galway City which would be good for couples, you know the thing, real fire, chilled atmosphere, basically something that looked like Tigh Neachtains but not in the city.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

There are a couple of places in Oranmore and Moycullen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Padhraicín's in Furbo would most likely be a good bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Leenan, Beer and Petrol*

*don't mix these, in any sense of the word!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Webbs wrote:
    Ok I know this sort of comes under other threads. But, where are the best pubs not too far outside Galway City which would be good for couples, you know the thing, real fire, chilled atmosphere, basically something that looked like Tigh Neachtains but not in the city.

Ah theres loads of them, any of the towns or villages outside the city have them, just go any direction.And the best thing about them is they are mainly all crusty free, unlike Tigh Neachtains.Walking past that place saturday afternon was like crusty fest 06, christ i thought Galway was free of the fvckers.

Advertisement