Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone signed up for the Port Tunnel run but won't make it?

Options
  • 08-12-2006 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭

I'd be interested in a number if anyone has signed up but won't be able to make it (is that allowed?) Didn't enter in time because I didn't think I'd be up to it in time (wrecked myself a few weeks ago) but have been building up gradually since and am pretty confident I would be OK now. Will of course pay the entry fee. Based in Donnybrook but can get around a fair distance by bike!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭m_s_nixon

did u get to run the race in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Unfortunately not, got an offer of a race number last night but didn't see the text until this morning, too late!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭m_s_nixon

ah thats a shame, it was good fun, maybe it was successful enough to make the council consider making it an annual event

Advertisement