Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some else's car in my front yard

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

A mate of mine lives in west London.

He lives across the road from a house that has a lot of occupants and i used to always comment on the number of people that seemed to live there. The house was possibly in flats or maybe 5/6 bedrooms. Anyhow he told me how he and his girlfriend were woken up at 5am one morning to hear a door been sledgehammered open across road. They looked out window and there were about 30 police mostly armed and bullet proof vests with paddy vans all around and they came out with about 13 people almost all female except one or two. Apparently 2 of the tenants were wanted for a very serious crime in London and the family and extended family were hawled in. Noone in the house anymore until my mate sees one of the women sneaking back in to the house, could only see her eyes, about 2 weeks later. He chases her down the road - why I do not know - and calls the police to let them know that one of them had come back.

2 weeks later, his girlfriend hears a noise downstairs, house burgled, very nice car gone but he has some type of immobiliser that enabled him to make car inoperable and guys bail out of car a couple of 1oo yards down the road and two thieves get caught by passing cop car.

6 months later, 2 thieves get 2 years prison ! House across the way still not occupied.

The night after the sentence he wakes up to hear crashing noise outside his house and looks out bedroom window to see big SUV reversing off the TOP of his car and then driving up again on the top of the car and then driving off at high speed. Car write off. The thieves, 2 of the occupants from across the road !!!!

Eh I wouldn't act the maggot with your neighbour with the car until the nice approach is exhausted. He will make your life hell.

Zakrze wrote:

Eh I wouldn't act the maggot with your neighbour with the car until the nice approach is exhausted. He will make your life hell.

dont be so cowardly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 webber

nipplenuts wrote:
    Come home early, lock the cars in, go out again.

Invite a friend or relative to come park his trailer or caravan behind them before he goes on holiday for 2 months. :)

Advertisement