Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

**raw spoiler**....question about what happened on raw

• 08-12-2006 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭

After watching this weeks masterlock challenge on RAW,is John Cena the first person to have broken it?I have a feeling that although he did break it (by driving masters into the turnbuckle), we will still be told that it has never been broken....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭iremex

yeah i figures that is why he banged him off the turnbuckle. i remember sean michaels doing that when he did the challenge, or did he jump over the top ropes again? i forgot..oop!!
    but anyways, i am sure they will claim he never broke it.
    i missed the last match with dx and was wondering if they mentioned anything about flairs asswhooping last week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

iremex wrote:
    i missed the last match with dx and was wondering if they mentioned anything about flairs asswhooping last week?
    well DX were talking to todd grisham before the match about how edge and orton had made the rivalry personal by taking out ric flair who they looked up to.So when dx came out they ran into the ring and didnt do any of the "are you ready?" **** and during the match JR kept mentioning how they looked up to ric flair when they were younger.Then kenny appears and hits shawn with a chair and HHH chases him into the crown and edge spears matt for the win

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭iremex

i take it the "you win one week, i win the other week" theory is gone out the window!!
    i thought they would have at least kicked some ass. sounds like they did nothing or didnt have a clue how to get some payback. suppose this is the start of another fued that will take us to wrestlemania..

on a wrestlemania note, an predictions (wishes) as to who will be the main event?? i think cena will drop the belt to umaga, with umaga facin hhh. cant really see anyone else id like to see from the RAW headlining.
    but i would love to see finlay(bias irish person here), take on booker.. both highly entertaining

iremex wrote:
    i take it the "you win one week, i win the other week" theory is gone out the window!!
    i thought they would have at least kicked some ass. sounds like they did nothing or didnt have a clue how to get some payback. suppose this is the start of another fued that will take us to wrestlemania..

on a wrestlemania note, an predictions (wishes) as to who will be the main event?? i think cena will drop the belt to umaga, with umaga facin hhh. cant really see anyone else id like to see from the RAW headlining.
    but i would love to see finlay(bias irish person here), take on booker.. both highly entertaining

I dont think that they will give the title to cena.I think its going to be another "cena fights the odds" and becomes the first person ever to beat umaga match.I think that triple h will soon want to get back into the main event and I have no doubt that he wants to be the main event at mania against Cena.....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

fatal wrote:
    .I think that triple h will soon want to get back into the main event and I have no doubt that he wants to be the main event at mania against Cena.....
    I doubt they will have that match 2years in a row.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭d1sc0g1rl

Even though i am bit sick of seeing cena with the title i really hope umaga doesn't win it.I would really like to see hhh with the title again or even shawn michaels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i wondered if HHH's departure from the Main event spotlight was so he could spend more time with the new kid but that doesn't seem likely considering he's been on nearly every raw this year.
    i'd say the main event could well be Cena/Orton or Cena/Edge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

It has to be Cena/Edge with Orton screwing Edge out of the title setting up a great feud between them.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

It has to be Cena/Edge with Orton screwing Edge out of the title setting up a great feud between them.
    Or have a triple threat edge vs orton vs cena .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Or have Triple H v Cena 2.

• Advertisement

Or have Triple H v Cena 2.
    thats more likely i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭d1sc0g1rl

Cena is supposed to walk into wrestlemania as champ and face HHH or Randy Orton

Advertisement