Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to park in Bray?

• 08-12-2006 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi
    I'm looking for info with regard to parking in Bray? I'm starting work there in the new year and want to know where i can park all day and roughly how much? I'll be working on the main st. so somewhere close enough to there would be perfect!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

there is a street off the florence road but not sure of the name that has all day parking for 2.50 per day but you will need to get there early. Down the beach is free afaik but its paked by about 8am. Your best bet is to use public transport because with only one car park in the entire town spaces are few and far between.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭damianmckeever

There's very few places to park in Bray. The car park behind the holy redeemer church on the main street is the only offical car park and it's expensive enough.

There are some free carparking spaces down at the seafront but you need to be there by 7.30am really (they're gone by 8am).

The dart would be your best bet to be honest.

Advertisement