Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02's online shop

Options
  • 08-12-2006 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been having trouble with 02's online shop? I have been trying to purchase a phone upgrade since last Friday. It hasn't worked for me at all. I contacted customer service but they only send me an email every 3 days saying that they'll respond to my query within 3 days! I'm due another one of these tomorrow!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭ROVER

I bought a Nokia from them on Tuesday delivered yesterday no problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Never any problems, ordered from them recently and no issues at all. It might be quicker to give them a call, I'm sure they have a number for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Had trouble too with o2 - ordered a phone on the 28th of November - my order was still pending on the 4th of December - eventually they put the order through again but took 10 days in all to get my phone.

Emailed them about it and I was told I'd be sent an email about what happened. Never got it so emailed them again, will keep emailing every 3 days until I get an answer as to why my order was delayed for so long.

In saying that I did order two other phones with them and both arrived within three days - they were all separate orders. Ordering the last phone the website kept not loading but i just refreshed the pages a few times and it worked fine - just took a bit of patience.

Advertisement