Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest online site for Gore clothing

Options
  • 08-12-2006 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a quality Gore jacket and trousers. The cheapest online site that I've found so far is cyclexpress.co.uk. Does anyone know of any online sites that sell this brand at an even better price?

regards,
    Mark.

PS. cyclexpress.co.uk are way way cheaper than cycleways.

Has anyone used cyclexpress before and how did you find the experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Mucco

I wouldn't get married to one brand of clothing. In my experience, you get far too sweaty cycling for any 'breathable' fabric to handle. I've heard that cyclingexpress are good though.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Mark Byrne

Thanks Mucco,

I appreciate the reply. I have my eye on a nice jacket and trousers combination that I saw on cyclexpress and as a bonus they are offering 10% off all purchases for this weekend. Offer ends on Monday at midday. Better get my order in before then so,

regards,
    Mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

What's the story with delivery to Ireland do you know? Some of their prices do indeed seem very good on stuff that I am currently looking at buying. Other sites I am looking at right now and that offer free delivery to Ireland include www.bikesyoulike.co.uk, www.probikekit.com, and www.bikeplus.co.uk (free delivery if order is over £50.)

EDIT: cyclexpress.co.uk's delivery seems to be €4.50, certainly not bad. Anyone have any idea about these very cheap 6 panel shorts as opposed to these dhb 8 panel shorts from Wiggle?

Advertisement