Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bluetooth CD/mp3 Head units

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

you can probably buy a carkit for your phone and get it installed for about €150
    i got my carkit (CK-7w) for €90 delivered on ebay and paid €60 for installation

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭cwynnes

That radio is expensive....i think i seen maplin doin them radios for around €150, a friend a mine has one and like it but the only thing i wonder about is the quality, i have a ck-7w myself and i wouldn't swap it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭$Leon$

cwynnes wrote:
    i have a ck-7w myself and i wouldn't swap it

Have to agree with you there. Fantastic piece of kit. Well worth the money. Handy enough to fit yourself as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Should have gotten yourself to Aldi when they were doing them for €120 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,252 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

I have both the CK-7W and a blue-tooth Pioneer head unit and I wouldn't prefer one over the other.
    Much cheaper to get a Nokia bluetooth unit instead of that headunit though. Don't think I will ever bother buying another blue-tooth headunit, not worth the extra money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

cwynnes wrote:
    That radio is expensive....i think i seen maplin doin them radios for around €150, a friend a mine has one and like it but the only thing i wonder about is the quality, i have a ck-7w myself and i wouldn't swap it

sorry what is a ck-7w and where is maplin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,252 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

E@gle. wrote:
    sorry what is a ck-7w and where is maplin

Nokia Bluetooth Carkit CK-7W

Maplins is a electronics/parts store. Search http://www.goldenpages.ie for their address

Advertisement