Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mk V Jetta

Options
  • 08-12-2006 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi there,

On Jan 2nd, I'll be the new owner of a Mk V VW Jetta. I have 18" R32 wheels ordered for this already, but I'm trying to find a garage to fit a body kit too. The bodykit will most likely be the one found at www.eurogearusa.com
    I'm from Cork, and, so far, I haven't had much success in finding a garage to do this for me. Just wondering if anybody has any garage recommendations? I want a really decent job done on my car, so price isn't an issue (well, up to a point!). I'm also willing to travel around the country if there's nothing to be found in Cork...

All sugestions appreciated :)

Advertisement