Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice One Dev

Options
2»

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

eo980 wrote:
    I don't want anything, I've given up caring about this issue, I've moved on. I was merely pointing out that you dragged this thread up again as you had the last one. I was prepared to forget about it but you felt compelled to comment.
    Thats funny because I could have sworn you were the original poster of this thread... bringing it all back up again.

I didnt lock that thread and since on Sat I was busy with the SSF Auction and Beers and Sunday and Monday I was offline, this is the first I've seen of this. I dont lock threads for 24 hours after I've posted in them usually to allow the right of reply.

I'm not exactly sure what your reply would have been because despite the existance of this thread you still havent answered it.

You said yourself you posted in AH for the traffice.

You
    /\
    |
    | <-- You're petard....
    |

This thread has 24 hours to live.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

....afterwards Jack Bauer will [strike]kill[/strike] lock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

DeVore wrote:
    I didnt lock that thread and since on Sat I was busy with the SSF Auction and Beers and Sunday and Monday I was offline, this is the first I've seen of this. I dont lock threads for 24 hours after I've posted in them usually to allow the right of reply.

DeV.

Although you may not have locked the other thread, you still replied in it and asked me a question. Unable to answer I started this thread in reference to your question. I realise you were not the one to lock it, but you replied and I was unable.
    Simple as that really. As I stated above, I've gotten past all of this crap, it was just a momentary upset with Karoma's dismal attitude, I've moved on, lock it so.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

eo980 wrote:
    Although you may not have locked the other thread, you still replied in it and asked me a question. Unable to answer I started this thread in reference to your question. I realise you were not the one to lock it, but you replied and I was unable.
    Simple as that really. As I stated above, I've gotten past all of this crap, it was just a momentary upset with Karoma's dismal attitude, I've moved on, lock it so.

You're ruining our 24 discussion. Somebody set us up the bomb.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

amp wrote:
    You're ruining our 24 discussion. Somebody set us up the bomb.

Your discussion is about as lively as the Collectibles and Antiques forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

What do people think about the arguments that 24 has had an effect of helping to justify illegal activities by US Intelligence such as torture in the minds of the populace by showing them being used in artificially extreme dramatic situations ("ZOMG! Los Angleses will be covered in nerve gas if Jack doesn't cut this guy's eyes out!")?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

24 sucks. They need to create a show called 42, with magical stuff.... oh and miniture alf-like-beings.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

This seems fitting. I just found it.tirelessrebutter.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

eo980 wrote:
    Your discussion is about as lively as the Collectibles and Antiques forum.

and twice as sharp as your wit.

is there any start to your talents?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

The collective noun for baboons is a 'flange' apparently. Just thought I'd bring some levity with a titbit of useless information. Have a nice day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Locked at OP's request.

DeV didnt do it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement