Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online servers are broken

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tonyfillony

i had the same problem 5 mins ago. the trick is to create a new account , and dont join a group. hope taht helps

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

It boggles the mind that Konami don't even put up a simple notice at the login saying "We know its broken, we're sorting it out".

Very unprofessional.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

so whats the story with these servers? i still cant log in and still no mention that anything is wrong.
    are they tryin to fix it even??

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tonyfillony

to logon to the servers at the moment you need to create a new player profile, and make sure you dont join a group. for some reason if your joined a group you cant log in

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Seems to be working fine now. I played a few games with my "boards" group profile.

• Advertisement

yes works fine
    im on right now

back to the old problem ..:mad:

Advertisement