Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telestunt / cheapcalls.ie

Options
  • 08-12-2006 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭

Heh Folks,

just wondering how this works and more specifically - why its not working for me..

someone told me all about it the other day so i decided to give it a wee try tonight, so i dial the pre-fix number and all i am met with is a looong tone... followed by the same tone except beeping then it just cuts me off completely.

Is it down or whats the story here exactly??

phone is with eircom.. (couldnt be bothered switching it as my broadband with ntl) *p.s yes i feel the need to justify the fact my phone is with eircom!*

Is there something else i should know about this or is it possible the tariff numbers are blocked off?? which technically cant really be possible as i tried the 1890 prefix one for australia landline and am met with the exact same thing as above.

Same goes for any of the pre-fix numbers on the websites, met with the same long tone for about 20-25 secs, then same tone except it beeps then im cut off:(

Here i was hoping i would get to talk to my brother a bit more in australia, and missus so she could call her brother in japan. Rather dissapointed at this point in time

any help appreciated:)

Advertisement