Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

admins on some servers

Options
  • 08-12-2006 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭

ok i was playing kurba dam today when i decided to jump in and fly a heli. i was flying away when an admin that was on my own team came and blew me up in a
    jet and said only clan members can fly. so i decided to punish him and i got banned for punishing an admin.

Do some servers have rules like this so the admins and clan members can get high scores and have good stats

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

E@gle. wrote:

Do some servers have rules like this so the admins and clan members can get high scores and have good stats

They pay for the servers so do whatever the fcuk they want, leave and join another.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Yeah been kicked from servers for similar stuff. As KD says its their server etc, however strictly speaking ranked BF2 servers should not have additional rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I'm only gettting in to BF now, but something like that would turn me away very quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

thats mad

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

KdjaCL wrote:
    They pay for the servers so do whatever the fcuk they want, leave and join another.

kdjac

They're still bound by the BF ROE (bfroe.com) though I doubt they'd actually do much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

lol, thats some funny ****, seen stuff like this before. there should be plenty of servers out there, find one get to know the admins and stick to it and you'll usually be immune to all kicks/bans :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Rabies wrote:
    I'm only gettting in to BF now, but something like that would turn me away very quickly.

Every game i have ever played where people paid for servers this goes on, HL HL2 DOD CS MOHAA 42 BF2 etc:

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

i was on one server and was waiting for a jet - I was first in line, so hopped in, then this guy runs up and stands in front of it, gets killed and I get booted for teamkilling.....thought about waiting the 1 min ban, going back in and verbally abusing, but no point really - best off just joining another server.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Another reason why i hate clans.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Typical bull. People really suck. As frustrating as it is, you just gotta move on to a different server and leave them their petty little kingdom.

• Advertisement
Advertisement