Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Interior Neon lights!!

Options
  • 09-12-2006 1:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

does anyone kno where i can pick up some neon's to put on the inside of my car???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Halfords or any motor factors these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭topher182

thanks alot!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

also consider maplins. I know, not much you would think of as "car" stuff there, but they have a lot of computer case mods, most of them run on 12v...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Maplins used to be good for car power cable,big amp fuses and distribution blocks ect they were very cheap but they've stopped doing the majority of the stuff in the past few months unfortunatly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Also have a look at the back of any car mag. They usually have a big selection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭touge_drift

ye as above all car mags have places whwere you can get it fitted!

drop down to odin and the lads in suped, they'll deffo sort ya out

Advertisement