Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting paper from 98?

Options
  • 09-12-2006 3:06am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm out of Uni 3 years now and happen to be doing an accountancy qualification through work.

Back in 1998 I did Accounting for the Leaving Cert and cannot find it anywhere on the net. Are these available or not? I want to have a look at it to see what level the Accounting course in 98 for the Leaving Cert was compared to what I am doing now.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

You might find it along with other past papers at http://www.examinations.ie.

You have to click on Examination Material Archive in the column on the left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

jh

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Thanks. It still looks like a nightmare 8 years on :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 ulc84

I think it is a grand paper, that costing question could be done in 10mins!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

I've got a Financial Accounting exam as part of CIMA studies on Friday. Once I have revised and done that exam I will take a look at the 98 Accounting paper again and see what it is like when I hopefully know the topic.

Advertisement