Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer of rent suplement

Options
  • 09-12-2006 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if it's possible to have your rent allowance transferred to another county??
    I'm currently lining in wicklow, and receiving a rent allowance. I would like to move to dundrum.
    I use to live in dundrum for a year while I was working and until my daughter was 3 months old. Would really love to move back there, just wondering how difficult it would be to get my rent allowance transferred?
    Also if I gave enough notice can you my deposit back on the house I'm currently renting? Have being renting here 1 year and 4 months now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,396 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It should be possible, but you should discuss it with your CWO or citizens information centre. The amount payable may not match the rent of a desirable property.

Advertisement