Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend xmas gift ideas?

Options
  • 09-12-2006 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

hey im just lookling for some ideas here...what are you getting your girlfriends for christmas?

And girls, what gift would you like for christmas???

I have ruled out the following: bracelet, necklace, vouchers for a relaxtion treatment etc and perfume...

any ideas, recommendations? thnks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

LOL! THis thread will get moved in a hurry, I'm sure!

There is a forum just for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

ah wouja look at that . so there is ! thankin you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Coileach dearg

Nip/Tuck Seasons 1,2 & 3, Calvin Klein Euphoria perfume and Clarins foundation. Thats herself sorted out for the Christmas, shouldn't be kicked out of the bed Christmas night!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Visit your local pharmacy and have them make up a huge hamper of stuff she uses from her favourite brand..Clarins, Mac, Clinique etc.

Newbridge Silverware dressy/costume jewellery is lovely.

Voucher for photographer to have a professional photo taken?

Dinner or theatre or concert voucher?

Day spa voucher?

Nice handbag?

Voucher for fav clothes shop?

Trip to New York?

Car?

Gym membership?

...to name but a few suggestions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

How about a romantic break Rome, Paris, Prague... Thats a present for you too ;)

Personally, I would love a pampering voucher. Mmm.. Or a Nintendo DS with that cool Mario mini games game. Or Buzz! Music Quiz for PS2. Loads of Mac make up would be great too.

Check out www.gadgetcandy.com for girlie technology.

Could always go the charity road and adopt a furry critter or sea creature. Warm your heart and look thoughtful and caring too.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

C_Breeze wrote: »
    hey im just lookling for some ideas here...what are you getting your girlfriends for christmas?

And girls, what gift would you like for christmas???

I have ruled out the following: bracelet, necklace, vouchers for a relaxtion treatment etc and perfume...

any ideas, recommendations? thnks
    In the same boat as yourself..although a hamper of creams and perfumes sounds like a good start, but then again that's all very sexist..maybe an ipod or some tech gadget, treadmill there's one's cheap in Argos or a gym membership.

Advertisement