Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sako Finnfire

Options
  • 09-12-2006 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

can anyone point me in the direction of a dealer that would have a sako .22 finnfire either hunter or varmint version (not the quad plz),new or 2nd hand it dont matter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Vinniew

mate of mine has one for sale.....gimme a shout if ur still lookin......and ~I'll get him to mail ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

Vinniew wrote:
    mate of mine has one for sale.....gimme a shout if ur still lookin......and ~I'll get him to mail ya

yeah pass on some info when you can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

i fired one this weekend. absolutely fanatastic, just over half inch @100m with american eagles unbelivable, and i want one, as OP asked any one know where theres a 2nd hand varmint and what kind of money are we talking, dealer/ private dont matter. my 452 is getting evicted:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Have one, not selling! :)

all i want is the action part,a cosmetic makeover is on the cards

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

civdef wrote:
    Have one, not selling! :)
    Me too! :D

Jim Griffin in The Tackle Shop, Rahan, Tullamore ([SIZE=-1]057 9355979),[/SIZE] occasionally has one in stock

The whole Finnfire range appears to have been dropped by Sako (Beretta) in favour of the Quad, which seems a pity to me. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

.243 wrote:
    all i want is the action part,a cosmetic makeover is on the cards
    If you manage to lay your hands on a 'Range' model, and still only want the metal bits, can I ask you to let me know before you throw out the stock?

Rovi wrote:
    If you manage to lay your hands on a 'Range' model, and still only want the metal bits, can I ask you to let me know before you throw out the stock?

yeah cool,have to aquire one first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Vinniew

Had a Range myself for a couple of years. LOved it to bits. 11mm group (cos of a flyer!group would have been tighter) of 15 rounds at 100mts.......actually more like 105 mts.....then the accuracy went out........traded it then realised what had caused the accuracy to drift.......felt like a total tit!

many thanks to all who helped me an sourcing a finnfire,i got one in the end a range model brand new,got some grief in the cert change over but a quick call to a friend who made a phone call sorted it on the spot,thanks again

• Advertisement
Advertisement