Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what do ye think?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

anyone?

please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Does she use kerastase stuff? If so that'd be a fabulous present.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭sonners

depends on what she uses normally-if she uses it then yeah it wud be useful but I dont think it'd be anythin special. What about a voucher for a nice hair salon so she can go in and get her hair cut/coloured/whatever. its like a pampering day but way cheaper than a health spa. Just an idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

get some of it as a stocking filler maybe...just not as the main pressie!

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

If she straightens hair a lot pop into your local Boots and get them to do a hamper up for you of straighening products, shampoos and conditioners from Trevor Sorbie. REALLY Excellent products.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

you know your GF and we dont' so you're in a better position to know what she'll want.

For myself, unless someone is working on a very tight budget I wouldn't recommend getting them something that they buy for themselves in any case. I would prefer a treat as a present. Then again, if GF is a student, or just starting out, or saving then the Ker products are quite luxurious and would allow her to spend money elsewhere.

Advertisement