Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Pete's and London

Options
  • 09-12-2006 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

For those of you that listen in to the Two Pete's Show on a Sunday night, between 9 and 10pm, you'll be aware that I've been sent on many an escapade around the streets of London. Last week it was roller skating at a disco... yes, hilarious I know. To check out clips of my pursuits visit www.youtube.com/user/pigeoneill

Now, here's a question for you. As you know, every week I suggest 3 places for you guys to send me to... and the one with the most votes is the winner. Here's your chance to get me doing something REALLY ridiculous. Post your suggestions for me here and listen in on Sunday to find which of you gets to put me through further humiliation... ah I love it really :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

why not learn to play ultimate frisbee!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

How about participating in a live hypnosis show? I would like to see that on Youtube!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

primrose hill rolling... aaaah sweet adrenaline

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

I've always been a big fan of watching people do base-jumping!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Laine

I notice an obvious vein running through these suggestions... basically you'd like to see me endure pain.. nice! And what have I ever done to you! Sorry I havent used any of these so far, but to be honest... I know London has a lot to offer, but Im finding it hard to find base jumping in this weather... primrose hill has also been closed off apparently ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Can we see you busking on Oxford St? you can see how much you raise and give it to charity!

Oh, yeah....and you've to dress up as well!

Advertisement