Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 - Upgrading: Services Unavailable

• 09-12-2006 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

The O2 services, once again, are undergoing an upgrade and other general maintenance resulting in some services being unavailable/offline.

I tried to use the "Credit Me" service but was told the service was not available at present. I called 1909 where the customer care executive informed me of O2 undergoing MORE upgrading!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Wonder what this upgrading is going to fix :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭krpc

ciaranfo wrote:
    Wonder what this upgrading is going to fix :)

Perhaps the problems that the previous upgrade caused? :D lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭krpc

Further O2.IE problems.
    Service is currently unavailable
    Sorry, the service that you are trying to access is currently unavailable. We are working to restore normal service as soon as possible. Please try again later.
    Alternatively if you require immediate assistance please contact Customer Care on 1909 (Pay monthly customers) or 1747 (Speak easy customers), or your account manager.
    Error reference: 502

Advertisement