Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare Room Ideas

Options
  • 09-12-2006 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭

I'm renting a house with two bedrooms currently but fact is - I don't need the second room.

Am at a loss what to do with it, its just sitting there empty which seems like a bit of a waste.

I'm single and like having the place to myself, anyhow the house is in a rural area so renting the room isn't likely to be a starter.

Any ideas what to do with the room?!!

Current ideas are :-

1) Multimedia room - problems is it has a skylight window which would shine into the room in summer so not good for a projector screen

2) Study/computer room - I work in I.T so do need to keep my qualifications current which does mean a couple of exams a year - a study room with a couple of pcs would keep me away from the telly

3) Indoor greenhouse.

Any ideas?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

It'll be January soon and no doubt you'll be making new year resolutions like the rest of us.

Why not a weights bench and some exercise equipment?
    People are always selling these on adverts.ie and I can vouch for the equipment they sell in Argos.

Advertisement