Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drop down menus not working

Options
  • 09-12-2006 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

on boards. using firefox 1.5.0.7. none of the drop down menus will work. am i missing a plug-in or something? i have java enabled.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Cleared your cache? What extensions do you have? Have you turned it off and on again? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It aint just you, the drop downs work if a thread is on a single page but after that it stops. I am just using a IE tab to switch between browsers as I have no problems with it in IE. I thought it was a problem in FF 2 but downgraded to 1.5.0.7 and still the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

upgrade the vB on the site i think is the way to fix it.. or so i heard somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

feylya wrote:
    Cleared your cache? What extensions do you have? Have you turned it off and on again? :p
    cache was empty as i had just installed it.

Ruu, i see what you mean. i'll get the IE tab. i was trying to do some moderation earlier, but couldn't because of this problem.
    anyway. problem solved. thanks, folks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

julep wrote:
    on boards. using firefox 1.5.0.7. none of the drop down menus will work. am i missing a plug-in or something? i have java enabled.

This happens to me the odd time when using the quick links drop down menu. I just go back to the main forums page and use it then. Works grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Doesnt work for me in ff2

Advertisement