Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sony ericsson repair centre?

• 09-12-2006 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

the glass for the screen is cracked on my w810i. ive tried a few places in town but no one does sony ericsson, only nokia. anyone know where i can get the glass replaced?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭wba88

ask in the mobile phone repair centre ill try find a phone number 4ya!

Edit here ya go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

http://www.mprc.ie/ Irish Mobile Phone Repair Centre You can contact our customer care team on 01 2149000 or alternatively e-mail us at info@mprc.ie. Not reccomending them,no personal experience of them

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭wba88

he he i beat ya dohouch :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

Didn't realise that was a link. Now don't laugh;)

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• Advertisement
Advertisement