Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone loan me an Iomega Zip drive

Options
  • 09-12-2006 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭

I have a load of stuff backed up onto 100Mb Zip discs and my drive has gone 'bang'. I need to get some documents off and will transfer the lot onto DVD if I can get my hands on a drive. Maybe someone has one they will sell, or loan in exchange for beer? I work in NUIG and only need it for a night or two - my pc doesn't have USB so it needs to be a parallel port one.

Muchos gracias,

'cptr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,654 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

I have a load of stuff backed up onto 100Mb Zip discs and my drive has gone 'bang'. I need to get some documents off and will transfer the lot onto DVD if I can get my hands on a drive. Maybe someone has one they will sell, or loan in exchange for beer? I work in NUIG and only need it for a night or two - my pc doesn't have USB so it needs to be a parallel port one.

Muchos gracias,

'cptr

I have one, not used it in a few years, with drag it out and see if it still works.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Have an internal one if its any good to you.
    Free to good home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Thanks for the offers, PM's sent and fingers crossed :)

'cptr

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement