Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not being kept logged in

Options
  • 09-12-2006 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

For the last week or so, I've had to log in every time I visit boards if I want to do anything (the dynamic menu at the top for example doesn't work properly w/o logging in). When I logged in before, it would keep me logged in, but not for the past week. Is there a way of getting boards to "remember me" between sessions. I use the login form at the top of the main boards.ie homepage, so maybe there's another page I can use that will allow me to set cookies.

I've removed all my cookies and this is the only forum that's causing me trouble.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Step one: enable cookies for boards.ie in your browser options;
    Step two: go to www.boards.ie/vbulletin;
    Step three: enter your login details;
    Step four: click "Remember me";
    Step five: click "Log in".

If this doesn't work for you, I'll eat a cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Your cat is safe, man, thanks ;)

Advertisement