Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 106 radio

Options
  • 09-12-2006 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have a 97 Peugeot 106 and I recently got a new battery for it. Problem is that my radio is now looking for some kind of code to re-activate it.

Can anyone help??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

does it say what make/model it is on it?

p.s. welcome to the forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

You would have received a code card when you bought the car along with the manual etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I have a 97 Peugeot 106 and I recently got a new battery for it. Problem is that my radio is now looking for some kind of code to re-activate it.

Can anyone help??

Some cars have their radio code printed somewhere around the car, either in the boot, under the bonnet, at the back of the radio itself or in the user's manual. Not sure if Peugeot do this.

I'd say your best bet is to go to a Peugeot dealer and they should be able to supply you with the code. They will need the car's chassis number and may charge you a fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

maybe a serial number?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

its a 4 digit code check the manual most owners and garags will write t in there if it isnt u wil have to go to a peugeot garage to request a code from peugeot thye may charge you but it woudnt be more than €10 or €20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

peterk19 wrote:
    its a 4 digit code check the manual most owners and garags will write t in there if it isnt u wil have to go to a peugeot garage to request a code from peugeot thye may charge you but it woudnt be more than €10 or €20

Got it for free in bandon peugeot myself... T&C in waterford (who I bought the car off , and serviced it the 5 years I had it) wanted to charge...

Advertisement