Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I just realized my exams don't have times : O

Options
  • 10-12-2006 6:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Like the title says, was checking out my timetable and can't see anything about what time my exams are at just the dates...

It's 5am in the morning though and I am sleep deprived so this may be why I'm missing it, I'm sure the times will be there in the morning...

*bah*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Alcohol is your only friend right now....

or try that logistics and whatnot thingy link on ucd.ie that should sort you out.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Oh, I had a patch where I thought that too. They do have times though.

The timetable is laid out (stupidly) like your weekly timetable, on the day that you have an exam, if you look up to the top, there are time slots (eg 9-10, 10-11...&c).

If I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Oh, I had a patch where I thought that too. They do have times though.

The timetable is laid out (stupidly) like your weekly timetable, on the day that you have an exam, if you look up to the top, there are time slots (eg 9-10, 10-11...&c).

If I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat.

Yeah thats right just trace your slot upwards to the top where there will be times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

That is the gayest way I have ever seen times laid out.... ever!

It's almost 1 now, I have an english paper due in 16 hours, time to start writing!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Just under 23 hours to my first exam.

*dies*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Blu oo oo

oh no i've just realized two of my exams are on at the same time on Wednesday!
    Who do I tell this too? Is it too late? I know I'm not the only one who does these two subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

check the date to see if they are two different wednesdays.

Actually they're on Thursday sorry. No both say the 14th.

Is one of them in first year english? They have essays due not exams, but exams still appear on the timetable for them.

If not, then rush to admin and tell them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

Blu oo oo wrote:
    oh no i've just realized two of my exams are on at the same time on Wednesday!
    Who do I tell this too? Is it too late? I know I'm not the only one who does these two subjects.
    ^ Woah can't imagine having to put up with that! Heart-attack inducing stuff!

• Advertisement

No, don't do english. Suppose i'll head in first thing in the morning to try and sort all this out.

Blu oo oo wrote:
    No, don't do english. Suppose i'll head in first thing in the morning to try and sort all this out.
    Sorry, I can't help, I can't believe that they have two exams on at the same time, it's rediculous.

Thanks anyway. Yeah I know, I can only see this getting messier.

Is one an elective? Are you a post-grad? I can't imagine any other reason that they would screw you over.

No they're not electives one is Italian and the other is Film Studies and I'm in first year.

That's very odd indeed. I doubt that you are the only one taking that combination, so this is a serious oversight on their part.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Is one of them in first year english? They have essays due not exams, but exams still appear on the timetable for them.

If not, then rush to admin and tell them.

There's no 1st English due on the 14th? They were all due last week? I got extension in mine and still had to have them handed up by yesterday.

Advertisement